The MonoRail is the most versatile rack in the RockyMounts line up. It has the capacity for all styles of bikes; from skinny tire road machines, up to heavy fat tire E-bikes, this rack has you covered.
- Carries 2 bikes, up to 60 lbs per bike (120 lbs total). 1.25" variant is NOT expandable to 3 bikes with Add-On
- No contact with frame, secures bicycle by front wheel
- Carries road tires up to 5.0” fat bike tires, and diameters from 20” to 29”
- Compatible with bicycles’ wheelbases from 34” and 49”
- Folds flat against the vehicle, and tilts down 30 degrees to allow for hatch access
- Available in both 1.25” and 2” variants. Comes with anti-wobble bolt.
- If you want to fit both 1.25" and 2" size hitches, get the 1.25" and this adapter sleeve (this configuration will not accept Add-On)
- Includes locking hitch pin, cable lock, and standard lock pods, keyed alike
- Not for use with fender equipped bicycles, or on Class I hitch receivers
- Rack weight 39 lbs (shipping weight 51 lbs)
- MonoRail Review on Bikemag.com
- Click here for MonoRail Instructions.
- Click here for our Hitch Rack Comparison Chart
- Click here for the 1.25" MonoRail Dimension chart
Fit Memo- For cargo vans a fit check is required. Depending on hitch manufacturer, handlebar width, vehicle wheelbase, and accessories an 8" Hitch Extension may be required for handlebars to clear door. For more information email email@example.com